Friday, May 28, 2010

Is that your final answer?

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
- Mark Twain

Well if that isn't fitting for the "What do I want to do with my life?" questions I've been trying to figure out lately.....

I think I'm going to go for an RN. I shadowed the x-ray department yesterday and while it seemed interesting, CT in particular, everyone I talked to said the job prospects weren't looking good. They also said that it ebbs & flows. They don't need anyone now but in a few years, who knows?

With nursing there seem to be so many more options for jobs; hospitals, clinics, doctors offices, nursing homes, hospice, home health, & maybe more I haven't thought of or know about.

When I make it through school I think I might have to buy this:

1 comment:

Mia said...

that's one of my favorite sayings :)

and the shirt.. oh YES you must have it :))))) - Love it!