Wednesday, February 13, 2008


It's been cold - highs in the mid-teens, lows in the low singles, and negitive wind chills. Winter storms, lake effect snow, blowing and drifting..... You know all the lovely winter weather West MI is known for. I heard a saying receintly "98% of people get nervous and freak out during a little dusting of snow. The remaining 2%, live in Michigan." So true..... so true......

I, on the other hand, have been decidedly under the weather. I got home from work on Friday and hit the couch. Until today, I haven't strayed far that couch, or the bed. I could have (and maybe should have) stayed home today but I felt I needed to be at work to help set up for a 3 night Valentine's tapas & wine event.

I haven't been to the gym since Thursday (or was it Wednesday?) and I've wished every day since that I was there. Which would mean that I felt well enough to be at the gym. I hope soon - I'm starting to miss the place.

No comments: