Thursday, February 07, 2008

If the weather was nicer.....

....I would go out for a run.

Now there's a statement that would never have been thought of by me. Not even at 2 AM, standing in the front porch, after a fight with PB. But it happed, I actually thought that.

Me - the person who had always hated running, the person that would rather bike for 60 miles than run a mile, the person who only in the past week and a 1/2 started jogging on the treadmill at the gym (at a speed of 4.4/4.5 miles an hour - while not much to some I'm at least impressed with me).

Mind you this thought occured to me while staring out the windows at yet another Michigan winter snow storm that closed the schools again today.

For what it's worth - I stayed home, contemplated life and the state of mine, and eventually went to bed.

Too bad all the treadmills at the gym were busy when I got there this morning. Otherwise, I'm sure I would have gotten in one hell of a jog.

No comments: