Thursday, June 10, 2010

No man is an island - or is she?

There are times I feel so lonely. The more I look into Nursing school & it's requirements the more it seems like a huge steep sand dune to climb. I don't have an outlet for everything that I think about, worry about, or wonder about.

Going to school will have a big impact on the next year doing prereq's. But once I'm in the program they basically own me for the next 2 years.

I may be over thinking things but they've been rolling around my head for days. I should just go to bed, get up in the morning & have a good cup of coffee.

p.s. What do you think of the new look? I think they're poppies (I love poppies) & one of Shorty's names from me, before he became Shorty, was Poppie. : )

1 comment:

Mia said...

... one day at a time.. just one day at a time :)

LOVE the new blog look :))